Good CD creation software
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about CD Production and other Web Design topics.
How can I tell if my CD creation software is good?
Good CD creation software will give the user control over every aspect of the creation process. It should allow them to select:
- The format in which the data is burned onto the disc
- The title of the disc as it will appear on a user's computer
- The speed at which the disc is created (i.e., 2x, 4x, 16x, etc)
- Whether or not to verify the data that has been written to the disc
- If the disc will auto-run upon insertion or not
If CD creation software supports most or all of these options, then it should be more than capable of handling CD creation needs. To find out more about these options, a user should look at the documentation included with the software, or check the manufacturer's website.